Activities Coordinator, over at Life On The Planet , has politely prompted me to respond to her post Seven Random Things . As I told her, I’m very good at avoiding things I really should be doing other than blogging, so here it goes!
Seven Random Things About Me
1. About four years ago I had some minor surgery that required a general anesthetic. When I finally came back to awareness, the first thing I remember saying to my husband was “Whoa, that doctor’s suit was really shiny.”
2. It took me 19 years to realise that I don’t like pepperoni pizza. Up until that point I always ordered pepperoni pizza and took off the pepperoni. I finally saw the light and discovered cheese pizza
3. I totally love the Signing Time DVDs. I check them out at the library for the kids but, really, they’re for me
4. Jif is my favourite brand of peanut butter, but I have given it up due to the hydrogenated oils.
5. I can read Korean fluently but don’t understand what I’m reading most of the time.
6. I have a stationery obsession. Back to school sales really get me going
7. I have never been skiing, though I lived an hour from world-class skiing for several years.